Dr. Ashok K Sinha is currently the Director of UST Software India Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi
He is one of the members of the
Advisory Board of Universal Systems Technology,Inc,USA .Holds Ph.D degree in
Systems Modeling from IIT Delhi ,M.Tech (Control System) from IIT Delhi and
B.Sc.Engineering from Bihar University.
He has 35 years of teaching , research and consultancy experience .Guided 7
Ph.D and more than 30 M.Tech scholars.
He has consultancy experience with
1.Planning Commission, Government of India, New Delhi August 1977-June 1979
- Transport Policy Planning for India.
This Project was sponsored by UNDP .
Different regional economic models and transportation models were developed independently and integrated together so as to yield an equilibrium model of the whole country. Model Parameters were calibrated by using data collected by Rail India Technical and Economic Services Limited, Govt. of India, Delhi.
Techno - economic feasibility study of new railway lines in the north - eastern region of India. This project was sponsored by the North - East Council of India. This region has poor spatial accessibility. Different economic sub - models were calibrated and techno - economic feasibility was studied by using Operations Research techniques. The project recommendations were implemented by the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India.
- National Transport Committee -
This committee was constituted by the Govt. of India for studying and forecasting the urban and regional transportation requirements for the next two decades.
2.Indian Institute of Data Processing, Muzaffarpur, Bihar, India July 1989 - May 1999
- Design and development of application software for Insurance, Commercial and Banking organizations.
- Design and development of MIS Software for educational institutions, railway wagon factory and sales and distribution system of dairy products.
- Software for Bank accounting and Balancing .
- Preparing Ledger balancing work of different banks.
Dr. Ashok Kumar Sinha